It’s interesting how the Nude/Boudoir/Intimate Photography business runs in cycles. I’ve been doing this for almost 10 years now and it’s always been a “feast or famine” business. There are weeks that I can’t keep up with the number of shoots, and other weeks when I find myself doing all the maintenance choirs I neglect when I have a “feast” week. I guess all businesses have their cycles too, but having come from Corporate life, the cycles in this business are so very interesting. But, I LOVE WHAT I DO so I’m so very willing to continue to live with the cycles and continue to do photo shoots that change people’s lives and make them happy. Visit my website and book your appointment today! (The holidays are drawing near – plan your Naughty or Nice shoot today!)
- The Boudoir Blog and Casual Elegance Photography
- B-PICS – BRIDAL BOUDOIR — A growing trend!
- Good Questions to ask when you hire a photographer or anyone else for that matter!
- Nude Photography Business
- Bridal boudoir – plan ahead!
- Busy day today!
- Glad we moved the studio when we did!
- Boudoir Photography – making it great!
- New Studio Boudoir Shoots are getting GREAT feedback!!!
- Girls Night Out at Casual Elegance Photography!