There is a boom in the bridal boudoir photography venue lately. Just a reminder that if you are getting married during the holiday season you need to allow plenty of time to get your boudoir pics taken, and back to you before your big day. The holidays are always a busy time in general, but the demand for boudoir photography sessions always peaks at that time of year. To make sure you can get an appointment that fits your schedule, plan ahead! In fact, we just got a call from a bride who needs her pictures in April – and she wanted to make sure she had plenty of time to get her shoot scheduled. Now THAT is what we call planning ahead!
- The Boudoir Blog and Casual Elegance Photography
- B-PICS – BRIDAL BOUDOIR — A growing trend!
- Good Questions to ask when you hire a photographer or anyone else for that matter!
- Nude Photography Business
- Bridal boudoir – plan ahead!
- Busy day today!
- Glad we moved the studio when we did!
- Boudoir Photography – making it great!
- New Studio Boudoir Shoots are getting GREAT feedback!!!
- Girls Night Out at Casual Elegance Photography!